Saturday, December 13, 2008

christmas mayhem


why is Christmas to hectic? that is what i would like to know. this is what my December has been like this year! joy lol


  • first there was my sisters wedding reception big deal!!!!!

  • then my birthday (witch i don't mind so much) big deal only to me for every one else just another birthday but to me huge because i am now 13 years old officially a teenager!

  • then there is x-mas which is sorta a all month long thing because of all the early sails and the traffic is just horrible!!

speaking of horrible x-mas`s last or the year before we moved into a new house in Washington right no heat plus gas fireplace has a leak and no power!!!!!!!!!!!!


great time to move into a house :) lol


first night (happens to be my 11th b-day)

No comments: