Tuesday, February 26, 2013

i shampooed and it was beautiful...

Today I was in the shower just rinsing my hair with water when I started thinking about the way my shampoo smells... I use the Costco brand shampoo, its vegan (if that really matters) and smells amazing. I stood there thinking about it for about 5 min. I even reached out of the shower and grabbed my phone to check how long I had gone without it. Two and a half weeks. That's as long as I could go apparently because I shampooed.
The lather and bubbles made me happy, as well as the smell of my conditioner... so I didn't even make it a month but I figure I made a good effort to try. I'm thinking ill do it once a month for a week and keep my hair from getting chemical buildup or anything. So I failed, but i'm ok with that because my hair smells and feels amazing! 

To those of you who actually did this for real, i'm very proud of you because that urge to shampoo is a strong one...

No comments: