Friday, February 15, 2013

No shampoo update No. 1

Day 4- Washed my hair with Dawn dish soap to get the olive oil out, hoping it left enough oil in my hair that I don't have to start over but oh well :)

Day 5- My hair actually stayed teased all day for once... Wonder if this has something to do with the no 'poo system? Or I just teased it better than usual? Hmmm

Day 6- Yup i'm thinking I had to start over because this is my usual "don't have time to do anything" greasy hair lol
 
Day 7- My actual hair doesn't look too bad, had to no 'poo my bangs but other than that all is well in hair land.

    Experimented with my hair last night in preparation of my totally kick ass concert on the 27th black veil brides at the complex in slc!( http://www.thecomplexslc.com/event-510.htm ) And I drug out the old crimper... Yup I went there lol anyway, I straitened my hair then added a few random crimped pieces per layer, teased it and pinned the front a little bit, added my hot pink hair clip inns and my hair looked pretty rock concert ready :) anyway, today I straitened my hair but the volume that the crimping gave my hair stayed in and looks amazing so i'm thinking that once a week I'll crimp a few sections of hair and since I don't wash my hair everyday the volume will stay.  How is your no 'poo experience going? What do you do to add volume and body to your hair?

No comments: