Saturday, April 2, 2011

part 3

march 12, 2011. the day my father, got married to an unknown woman. we all decided we wanted to go to Seattle for that weekend so we wouldn't end up throwing eggs at him. so we packed up the car and went. we had a few complications on the way there. we had tied the luggage on top of the car, on our way out of the state the chords holding it down decided to break. anyway we ended up putting it in the trunk, where i was sitting ( its a montero sport type car so it worked out). so while in Seattle we went to pike place market, went to the gum wall, went to the beach, and just had a great time with my grandpa and grandma out there.

when we got back we had discovered that my mom was getting served from the bountiful Utah police station for harassment charges. we had heard little tibits before this happened but we didn't know what to think of it. anyway now April 3, 2011, we just found out about the charges. the whole thing is pretty fishy to me first of all because my mom didn't get "served". she started getting phone calls from lawyers offering there services. and that's when she went to the police station to find out about the charges. so now my mom has to go get booked (just finger printing and photos) then go to court.

 now i don't think my dad realizes what he is doing to this family. we are holding it together by one strand of thread that could snap at any given moment, both my sister and i are now seeing therapists, my sister cat is paying for almost everything extra, we are living off of grants from LDSBC where my mom goes to school.

 now i would just like to personally thank my father for throwing us under the bus. i hope you have a great life dad, truly i do. i just don't ever want you involved in my life again. i don't want you to come looking for me when I'm 18 and can now meet your wife. i don't even want to hear your name. as soon as i can, i am going to change my last name to my mothers maiden name, why you might ask? because she has done a hell of a lot more for me than you ever have or ever will do for me. and to Mrs. X, i feel bad for you, you don't know what you married into. good luck. i hope you figure it out sooner rather than later, from what i have heard you are a pretty nice lady. that's it for now,  until the court date.

1 comment:

Brad's gaggle of girls said...

Oh honey if he only knew... I'm so sorry for the pain. I love you. We are strong and can get through all of this crap. Together.