Thursday, March 14, 2013

Big girls unite!

So yesterday my wonderful sister Jessica takes me shopping. She took me to a store called Torrid, this store is made for plus size ladies sizes 16-26. I got two pairs of Jeans and a really cute tank top.

The Jeans fit like a cloud caressing every damn curve of my body! And the wonderful part is -drum roll please- THEY DON'T FALL OFF MY ASS! Now I have a bootie that J Lo herself would be proud of. That song honkytonk badonkadonk was written with my butt in mind. So finding Jeans that 1) don't turn into a potato sack in less than 12 hours, 2) actually come up in the front (sorry ladies no one wants to see your fat rolling over your waistband) and 3) actually cover my badonkadonk during my sit down test, is pretty dang hard to find! The Jeans have enough elastic in them that they hold shape AND stretch to accommodate your voluptuous curves. This store is heaven sent! Anyway I thought I would share the news with everyone. Where do you guys shop? Is jean shopping hard for you?

1 comment:

Andrew and Gina said...

keep blogging sarah! :)